Monday, December 1, 2008

a little monday night/tuesday morning inspiration.

A wonderful little exerpt from this wonderful article, Facing Paradoxes in My Underwear* (like some sort of superhero! Only neurotic instead of heroic)



"Every time I got dressed, I felt like I was culling the clothes of my current life from the end of the timeline. And everyone knows what is at the ends of the timelines: God and Dinosaurs. Or you know, if you are looking at the other end - Death.So I threw it all out. Fat clothes, skinny clothes, Calvin Klein jeans and skorts. Now, my only options are what I am doing right now, in the size I am right now. Is scary as shit. Right now I peep in and see just the big assed ‘End’ to my Death Timeline. Which strangely enough, looks a lot like the fashion choices for God and Dinosaurs."

article via, Anne Nahm

photo via, DharmaLemon

No comments: