Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Be Mine?




No ... wait ... yes!

Evan and I are pretty cynical when it comes to Valentine's Day, and usually Mr. Hallmark and Ms. Rose are not invited to dinner.

That said, we agree it's a great day for random acts of kindness, and there's certainly room for fun. Random acts of silliness?

Silliness is what the above is all about. If I still worked in an office, I would anonymously post this in the cafeteria. Since I live in a city, I plan to put a few up alongside the pleas for babysitters and dog walkers on the bulletin boards and flyer-friendly walls around Paris.

If you want to join in the fun, you can download the flyer here.

1 comment:

alex said...

valentine's day is a day where i scream to you like an obnoxious unmedicated adhd 12 year old while banging on a guitar and wailing the lyrics to the purple bottle